1. I've been to the top of the Eiffel Tower on 3 separate occassions.
2. I don't like massages.
3. I love pedicures if I don't know the person who is giving them. Little chinese places are the best.
4. It drives me crazy when people don't wash their hands with soap.
5. I will usually do anything to avoid an argument.
6. I love to try new recipes.
7. I love celebrity gossip.
8. I buy every issue of People Style magazine.
9. I don't think I could live without Costco.
10. Right now I'm addicted to Valentine Gobstopper Hearts.
11. I know I married the right person.
12. I think I have the cutest kids in the whole world.
13. I was worried that my little girl wouldn't be cute because I don't think I was a cute little girl. I was like a man.
14. I love that my husband outweighs me by at least 100 lbs. at all times.
15. I hated being tall growing up, but I love it now.
16. Harry Potter movies are too scary for me. I've only seen a few of them, but I've read all the books.
17. I love being a part of a big family.
18. I think the cutest apostles are #1- Dallin H. Oaks, #2 - David A. Bednar, #3 - Dieter F. Uchtdorf
19. I don't like peanut butter cookies, brownies, desserts, etc.
20. But I like peanut butter sandwiches, even peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
21. I am too trusting.
22. I would be a horrible salesperson.
23. I love to vacuum, mow the lawn and shovel snow (yes, my husband is lucky).
24. I'm not very affectionate.
25. I love bats.
26. I 'm not a dog person. Or a cat person. I just don't like touching animals.
27. Someday I will Free the Llamas! And by that I mean I am just going to open the gate to a field of llamas and let them go find their destiny.
28. I love reading stories to my kids before bed.
29. I can make really good pies from scratch.
30. My favorite sound in the whole world is the sound of my children laughing.
31. Strong smells give me a headache. I can't wear purfume.
32. I hated high school.
33. My mom is my hero.
34. I'm learning to like dark chocolate.
35. I can play the guitar and piano (used to anyway).
36. I used to be an avid snowboarder.
37. I have no living grandparents.
38. I can't sing. I mean I really can't sing. I'm sorry if you have to sit next to me in church.
39. I would love to be in bed by 9:30 every night.
40. I love breakfast food but I never make breakfast because I can't justify 1000 calories before 9am.
41. I love to read.
42. I hate hate hate Math.
43. I've had nightmares about tornadoes since I was little.
44. I love to throw things away and I love watching the garbage man drive away with all our junk.
45. I wish I were more outgoing.
46. Someday I will do the Spudman Triathlon.
47. I don't understand what is so great about Michael Buble.
48. I've done the Provo 1/2 marathon twice.
49. I've always wanted a lot of kids.
50. I'm against credit cards. I only use debit.
51. My dad owns a DeLorean (Back to the Future car).
52. I'm against hunting, not that it does me a lot of good to be against it, but I have to stand for something.
53. I love wild sunflowers.
54. I don't watch much TV.
55. I believe I can like anyone if I get to know them well enough.
56. I love my calling.
57. My favorite exercise is swimming laps.
58. I can't function until my bed is made in the morning.
59. I love to open all my blinds in the morning and close them in the evening.
60. Lime green is my favorite color.
61. I've never seen Star Wars and I never will.
62. Thursday is my favorite day of the week.
63. I also like Mondays, now that I don't have to go to work.
64. I once went to a cadaver lab out of curiosity. I regretted it.
65. I'm a list-maker.
66. I hate bathroom humor and crude words.
67. I don't like most movies.
68. I love volleyball.
69. I love to lay out.
70. I love to be tan.
71. I hate my feet.
72. I like my ears.
73. I eat when I'm nervous.
74. I'm very overwhelmed with my life right now.
75. But I've never been happier.
76. I get carsick easily and I can't read maps while my husband drives. He doesn't believe me and thinks I am just being difficult.
77. I hate guns.
78. I worry too much.
79. I rarely chew gum because it gives me a headache.
80. I really love my friends.
81. I have a major sweet tooth.
82. I love it when people show up on my doorstep with treats (feel free, anytime...)
83. I don't like fishing because I hate worms and waiting.
84. I love to clean my house because I love my house.
85. I'm embarrassed that I'm getting used to drive a van.
86. In a year I am going to petition my husband for a hot SUV (after we get the yard put in).
87. I almost never go to the mall now, even though I used to go at least once a week. I miss it.
88. I have always had a huge appetite.
89. I love prunes (dried plums, if you will).
90. I love tortilla soup at Cafe Rio.
91. I love guacamole.
92. I am hungry.
93. I love getting to know people.
94. I eat yogurt every single day. My current favorite is Yoplait Light Lemon Meringue.
95. I don’t drink milk unless it is on cereal.
96. I used to work in web design.
97. I love being a stay at home mom.
98. I eat chocolate chips while I'm making dinner.
99. I used to scrapbook all the time but now I never do.
100. I can’t believe how blessed I am!